Friday, March 6, 2009
Insert Clever Title Here
1. I now have kittens piling onto my desk each morning, sprawling across my keyboard, and chewing on various body parts when the mood strikes.
2. Tinks tried chewing on my nearest body part a few days ago and we came to an understanding.
3. She doesn't bite The Girls and I don't lock her out of the office.
4. Of course, my idea of "we have an understanding" could just be her idea of "biding her time."
5. Lost rocks this season.
6. The boys are all well enough to go to school today, which means I have uninterrupted time to write.
7. I need to revise the last few chapters, tie up some loose ends, and then run it through a couple CPs before sending it off to my agent.
8. Yes, I'm finally getting used to saying "my agent." :)
9. I saw part of a show recently where a family kept some unusual pets--including a cockroach farm. Inside their house.
10. A. Cockroach. Farm.
12. They claim the cockroaches make excellent pets.
13. I think that qualifies them as lunatics.
14. Reader Question: What's the most unusual pet you've ever owned?
Welcome to YA Scavenger Hunt! This bi-annual event was first organized by author Colleen Houck as a way to give readers a c...
May has become an important month to me. In May 2003, I was diagnosed with cervical cancer. In May 2004, I was pronounced "in remission...
Honestly, this is a post I never dreamed I'd write. My hands are shaky, and I'm frantically thinking through all the possible conseq...