Friday, April 27, 2007

A Public Apology

I have had a crazy week. I'm not sure how it happened but it was crazier than normal and that is saying something!

Anyway, I have several writing samples that I promised to critique just sitting in my inbox, neglected and forlorn.

To the writers: I'm sorry.

I know how it feels to send your work out to someone and then anxiously wait for their comments and feedback. I hate waiting. I like instant gratification! I've made you wait and I'm sorry. However, in the interest of giving you the best feedback possible, I want to give your work the time and attention it deserves. I will be sending out at least one critique today and more to follow.

Just a little more patience...It's coming, I promise.

3 comments:

  1. What? You mean you have a life outside of helping your fellow writers?

    *smiles*

    I can wait. I really can.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *laughs* No worries, Hon.

    It'd take me at least this long if not longer to get a decent critique out.

    Besides, excercising those "patience" muscles is a valuable thing to be doing. They need all the working out they can get in this business!

    K

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, two chapters down, three to go.

    Can I just say what an honor it is to read what pours out of the fertile brains of other writers?

    I'm loving it!

    ReplyDelete

People who comment are made of awesomesauce with a side of WIN!

Harry Potter Trailer & More!

The final trailer for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 has been released, and I'm not going to lie. I get choked up every ti...