Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Brokenhearted

If any of my blog readers pray, I would ask that you lift up the family of singer Steven Curtis Chapman. He is a Christian singer who lives here locally and is a huge advocate for adoption from China (they've adopted three girls from China). Today this loving family experienced a huge tragedy - one of their older boys accidentally ran over their five year old daughter (Maria, their youngest) and she died as a result.

Words can't express how deep this grief goes. Please pray for their family and especially for the poor boy who was driving the car. As a mother, I can't even stand to contemplate losing one of my kids and to have to worry that another child might take his life over it would be unbearable.

I thank you for lifting them up with me.

3 comments:

  1. Oh I'm so sorry to hear this. :(

    I'll keep them in my thoughts.

    Katy

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so tragic. I feel for their son now...the guilt must be near unbearable.

    We talked about the accident on the air this morning and played SCC's song "Cinderella". Just about lost it on that one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a tragedy! I can't imagine how hard this is for them. Praying...

    ReplyDelete

People who comment are made of awesomesauce with a side of WIN!

Harry Potter Trailer & More!

The final trailer for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 has been released, and I'm not going to lie. I get choked up every ti...