Saturday, May 17, 2008

To Do List - Weekend Edition

1. See Prince Caspian....Yay!! Loved it!! Theater packed full of high school kids nonwithstanding!

2. Pick jaw up off of floor over recent request for SHADOWING FATE from the Query Shark. (Submitted for feedback, not expecting an actual page request and must confess that I recieved the request when I checked my email at 2 am last night and am still giddy...)

3. Figure out how to make my stiletto purchases tax-deductible.

4. *sigh* Laundry. Always laundry.

5. Finish my revision of SHADOWING FATE (thank you Katy for the early morning soundboard that fixed my secondary character issue!!!!).

6. Actually, working on the revision is going to take most of the weekend and a chunk of the upcoming week as well because I want to get this manuscript in Janet Reid's capable hands as soon as possible.

7. I have several new-to-me authors waiting to be read but they have to take a backseat for a while.

8. Tomorrow we have our Community Group over (15-20 friends) and I confess I may be holed upstairs in my room killing off hapless secondary characters and living vicariously through Alexa.

9. Hmmm....should probably get the house vacuumed and the bathrooms wiped down.

10. Luckily, my hubby is amazingly supportive of me and will take care of that (with the use of the free labor that is our children).

11. I might eat, if I remember that I'm hungry.

12. I might sleep, if my eyes refuse to stay open.

13. I will definitely remember to charge my cell phone.

14. I think this is more than enough for one girl's list.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the page request from Ms. Reid. I have no doubt she'll love Alexa as much as your blog readers do!

    ReplyDelete

People who comment are made of awesomesauce with a side of WIN!

Harry Potter Trailer & More!

The final trailer for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 has been released, and I'm not going to lie. I get choked up every ti...