Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Deep Thoughts -- Or Something Sort Of Like It

Here are a few gems gleaned from conversations recently with my boys:

Scientist: You know, if you go to hell, I bet it isn't the heat that gets you. It's the humidity.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Starshine: Hey cool! A toothpick! Now I'm all set if I get arrested.

Me: Why?

Starshine: Because I can pick the lock on my handcuffs with a toothpick and then use it as a weapon!

Me: I'm sure every cop in this county is disturbed to hear that.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Starshine: I'm really glad you haven't been guillotined yet.

Me: That makes two of us.

6 comments:

  1. Lol. And that's just Starshine. Imagine if we gave Daredevil a toothpick...

    ReplyDelete
  2. *giggles*

    Daredevil could probably take over the world with a toothpick. (or build something explosive ala MacGuyver)

    K

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite is Starshine being glad you haven't been guillotined... "yet." What faith our children have in us.

    ReplyDelete

People who comment are made of awesomesauce with a side of WIN!

Harry Potter Trailer & More!

The final trailer for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 has been released, and I'm not going to lie. I get choked up every ti...