1. In the course of watching an episode of Dirty Jobs (there's a man with a sense of humor I can appreciate!), I learned that honey, one of my favorite condiments, is essentially bee vomit.
2. I haven't yet recovered from this revelation.
3. How is it possible for one boy to lose three pairs of flip flops in the space of one month?
4. I dreamed last night that we received our packet of info from China and our daughter had shoulder-length hair.
5. Starshine has announced to me that he does not want me to give him more than 10 grams of sugar a day.
6. He then asked if having a piece of banana cream pie (left over from the 4th) for breakfast would violate this new principle.
7. I have the last few chapters of SHADOWING FATE outlined now.
8. That's a huge relief because I've figured out where every twist goes, what revelations to save for the end of the book (oh yes, I'm leaving you with a definite "Oh crap!!" moment to hold you until the next book!), and in what order I need to place the remaining scenes.
9. I've started listening to the soundtrack from Equilibrium and now I'm using it while writing SF as well.
10. One of my friends needs to have a Pampered Chef party next month so I can get some cool stuff.
11. It's been too long.
12. I want some more stoneware. :)
13. ABC Family had a Harry Potter weekend and we watched Prisoner of Azkaban together yesterday (yes, we have it recorded already but we watched it with commercials...no, I'm not sure why. I wasn't in control of the remote.).
14. I'd forgotten how much I enjoyed that story.
15. I need to go back and re-read the entire series again.
16. Daredevil just started on book one. We'll see how that goes.
17. I'm working 12 hour days tomorrow and Wednesday to cover for someone's vacation.
18. Yes, I'm thrilled to be locked inside the restaurant dealing with strangers for 12 hours.
19. What? Isn't my excitement coming through?
20. My bad.
21. Reader Question: What series of books have you re-read or would you like to re-read?